Instructions for Purchasing Photos
Credits are used to purchase photos. To purchase credits:
- Go to: https://realhealthphotos.com/featured.php?mode=credits.
- Click on the credit package you want to purchase.
- In the pop up box, click "Add To Cart.”
- Credits will appear in the shopping cart in the right corner.
- When you are ready to purchase your credits, click on the cart icon, and click "View Cart” from the drop down box.
- From the cart page, click "Checkout” and follow the payment instruction.
Real Health Photos was originally developed from a Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) project funded by the National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities. Recognizing the need for stock photography representing the vast diversity of individuals in the United States, the site was created to provide health care providers, educators, and others in the health care industry with photographs of minorities and other populations that are typically underrepresented on stock photography sites. By focusing specifically on health behaviors, our goal is to better communicate the importance of living a healthy lifestyle no matter age, race, or ethnicity.
Real Health Photos is just one of many projects developed by Klein Buendel, Inc. (KB). KB designs, develops and evaluates targeted public health interventions in collaboration with academic, public, and private partners. Our unique approach brings together a dynamic multimedia development team and leading research scientists with expertise in health communication and behavioral interventions to create sustainable health programs and products. Through the dissemination of evidence-based programs, we strive to facilitate behavior change, prevent chronic disease, and make a difference in people's lives.
Klein Buendel, Inc.
1667 Cole Blvd.